Saturday, October 21, 2017

HAHAH I KEPT MEANING TO DO THIS SORRY HERE'S THE LAST LIKE 2 WEEKS ON INKTOBERS

Day 10 - You Are
WE HAD THE GOT7 COMEBACK AND I WAS No T ReA D Y

this shot of BamBam was probably my favorite
Day 11 - Run
I had no ideas on this day so my friend gave me a prompt and the 11th was 'Run'.
So
why not
Day 12 - Serendipity
I did 2 drawings for Jimin's Birthday and this was one. I reaallly like Serendipity :"^)
Day 13 - Chimmy
And here's the other one I did for Jimin's birthday. My friend wanted me to draw donuts so I drew hi in my GOT7 donut hoodie. Happy Birthday Jimin
Day 14 - Splatoon YoonMin
Long story short an artist I follow on twitter said she wanted to see Splatoon versions of Yoongi and Jimin.
So I delivered.

Multiple times, this was only one drawing :"^)
Day 15 - Wings Balloon
This was a day where I had no time to draw so I did two drawings on one day and because I was super rushed I had no time to do them so they didn't turn out well :"^)
But the balloon ending at the WINGS Tour Osaka concert was really cool so I figured why not draw it.
Day 16 - HYYH Balloon
I still wanted to go with the theme of balloons so I did the cool balloon from another tour BTS did. Again these were rushed and crappy hahaa :""^)
Day 17 - Chopa!
OkAy bUt tHe RuN ePiSoDe wAs sO cUtE I cAnT eVen
Day 18 - Monument Valley
I love this game.
So much.
I first found this game on the ipads at my orthodontist office, and since I don't have a mobile device that was the only time I really got to play the game, so I FINALLY BEAT IT AND IM SO HAPPY I AM BIRB QUEEN NOW
we're getting a sequel next month i'm h yp  e d
Day 19 - Demy
I couldn't resist, Yoongi looked so proud in this episode :"^)
Day 20 - Trico
Back to more games I love. I cosplayed as The Boy for a convention back in March. I still have the Trico plushie I made. Hnnfgfhg I rewatch the game sometimes and cry because it's so good and sad :"""^)

WELP THAT'S IT SORRY AHAHA I'VE BEEN ACTUALLY KEEPING UP ON MY TWITTER SO YoU S HO U LD G O C HE CK I T O UT THE RE

No comments:

Post a Comment