Saturday, October 7, 2017

AHAHA SORRY I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY AND I ALWAYS FORGET TO POST ON HERE PUT I CAN ASSURE YOU I HAVE BEEN DOING INKTOBER EVERY DAY, I'VE BEEN POSTING IT ON TWITTER SO HERE'S DAYS 2-6 AHAHAAAA haven't done today's yet :"^)

Day 2 - Autumn-The not very creative name of my persona for the fall season. because i can :^D they're a shy lil cute, wears a pumpkin hat a lot.

Day 3 - Eye Candy. I like candy gore because it's not as bad as real gore and also it's p re t t y. also my friend hates candy gore "because it's not real gore" so haha >:^)

Day 4 - Flower. I also like the idea of 'flower gore', meaning like a garden sprouting out from you? i l ike the aes the t ic. and for some reason i thought Seokjin fit this aesthetic.
I killed Seokjin :"^)

it doesn't even look like Seokjin :""^)

Day 5 - Pearl
My friend told me to draw squids. So I did. I don't even like Pearl, yet she turned out better than Marina :"^)
Day 6 - Marina
I like Marina a lot but this turned out craaaaaap
probably because I didn't look at a reference :""^)

1 comment:

  1. She may not look a lot like Marina to you, but to me, she looks like who I'd want my spirit animal to be! ;)

    ReplyDelete