Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Ayhaaaaaaaaay it's halloween kids
I went as Deku. My costume actually turned out okay :"^D
How was your night?
Anyways here's the last set of Inktobers.




Day 21 - Firebreather
Felt in the mood for Dragons I guess

Day 22 - All Might!
I carved a crappy All Might Pumpkin so hey, why not

Day 23 - Deku
Since I'm going as Deku, it's only natural I drew him!

Day 24 - 'Her'
HECKIINNG HSFGDF GUESS WHAT CAME IN
I GOT THE 'L' VERSION OF LOVE YOURSELF, AND I DREW THE PHOTOCARD I GOT OF RM

Day 25 - Zombie Apocalypse
This BTS RUN episode had me in absolute tears of laughter. Like where did Jin even get the sledgehammer??? Anyways I thought it'd be cool to draw him with it.

Day 26- Dia De Los Muertos
I thought it would be nice to draw some kiddies I haven't drawn in a while - Good 'ol Princess Eliza and Truth. This was a thing that happens in the story, Eliza uses Dia De Los Muertos as an excuse to let Truth walk freely without being feared of being a demon.

Day 27 - Snow White and his Six Dwarves
I was in the library when I watched this Dance Practice. Everyone else in there was very concerned for my wellbeing as I quietly died in a corner trying not to laugh :"^)

Day28 - Chandleira
I'd missed a day because I was extremely busy so I did two in a row, and I figured, why not draw some old witch OCs, since it's Halloween.

Day 29 - Entra
The other witch OC. She's got teleportation magic, but she's mute. That has no relation I dunno why I said it like that :"^)

Day 30 - A Very GOT7 Halloween
I once again had little time to do an Inktober, and I wanted to do something GOT7. Since they're busy with their 'You Are' Promotions right now they haven't really done anything for Halloween, so I put them in costumes that I think would fit.

Day 31 - 2016 Redraw
And, last but not least. I decided to a redraw of last year's day 31! (Find it here) 

I had a lot of fun doing Inktober this year, and hopefully I'll be more on top of it next year :""^)
I posted an Inktober almost every day over on Twitter, so you should go follow me there. I'm a lot more active there. I apologize that I'm not too active on here:""^)
Anyways thanks for reading I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment